The Customer Service Operator is responsible for receipt, storage and despatch of all finished product to the companies Customers using Microsoft Dynamics AX. The role is also responsible for administering Loan, Consignment orders and final product release. Orders must be shipped accurately and on time. This role reports to the Production Manager via the Production Scheduling and Inventory Controller (PSIC)
· To carry out all tasks in accordance with the standard Work Instructions and Health and Safety Policy.
· Must identify any incomplete or incorrect Work Instructions to the relevant team member.
· To operate all equipment in a responsible manner and in accordance with the training provided.
· To receive, check and put away product as required.
· To pick, pack, label and despatch stock using the Business Computer System (Microsoft Dynamics AX), observing the procedures on stock rotation.
· To provide necessary equipment for product demonstrations and workshops.
· To carry out as required the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Drive all relevant KPI's to ensure departmental targets are being achieved (including health and safety, quality, service and cost).
- To carry out as required the processing and recording of returns and rework.
· To carry out the scheduled cycle-counting and related system inventory activities as directed.
· To carry out any other general Customer Service duties as required.
· To ensure that the Customer Service area is kept clean and tidy at all times in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice and Health and safety guidelines.
· To guarantee out of hours cover for the department and plan the appropriate rota with other Team Members.
· To be capable of sign off and product release on 'Route Cards' as per the Work Instruction WI-36.
· Good numeracy and literacy skills.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Capable of consistently producing high quality work to meet demanding deadlines.
· An awareness of the business processes and the importance of prioritising demands to meet objectives.
· Adaptable and enthusiastic.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Communicate clearly and with confidence at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Mandarin speaker desirable but not essential.