Fettler / Grinder
Metalis are currently working with a Nottingham based company who are looking for an Experienced Fettler to join their foundry warehouse team.
Business manufacturing and supplying high integrity castings for a global customer portfolio within a weight range of 0.5kgs to 8000 kgs.
- Production flexibility / cost effective products
- High levels of casting integrity
- Close technical liaison and ongoing support
- Superb surface finish
- Close dimensional control
- Complete supply options
- Immediate start
- Ability to produce fettled iron castings to company and customer specification.
- Experience of working as a fettler / grinder in a busy warehouse environment.
- Experience of using hand grinders and other associated power tools.
- Experience of preparing parts for shotblasting, painting and heat treatment processes.
- Experience of operating shotblast machinery.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Good communication skills at all levels, including management.
- Ability to understand and undertake both written and verbal instructions.
- Good understanding of the Health & Safety requirements in a foundry warehouse environment.
If this sounds of interest please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch.