Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of automated machinery for processing products. They serve in various sectors and industries including Automotive, Agricultural, Aerospace and more.
About the Role:
You will be on and off site dealing with various mechanical maintenance issues. Typically speaking you will be field based 3/4 days a week and on site once or twice a week.
This company and opportunity would suit those wanting a challenge as the work and duties are different each week, and someone who isnt a fan of being in the same four walls day in day out. This role will develop a massive range of engineering skills and knowledge as you will be faced with new places,machines and issues to overcome on a regular basis.
- Maintenance on a wide range of production equipment
- Covering mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic and Automation.
- Heavy Industry Experience
- Ensure all safety and performance standards are met.
- Installation and decommissioning of new equipment.
- Experience working independent and with other engineers
- Planning jobs and calculating timescale of work
- Electrical or PLC knowledge would be advantageous
What do you get?
You will get a company vehicle with no tax to pay. This is a tracked transit custom with a fuel card that is only for business use (no tax to pay).
You are paid door to door, leaving your home adress in a morning to getting home at night, all hours over 38 hours trigger overtime, meaning on target earnings are close to £45 000 with the nature of work.
- 33 holidays a year including stats
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Company Vehicle
- Death in Service compentsation
- Generous Pension
- Company Sick Pay: 8 weeks full pay in any 12 month rolling period (eligible for company sick pay after completion of 12 months service)
- Perkbox: Access to the employee benefits package Perkbox which provides a wide range of discounts and other benefits such as a free cinema ticket every month and a free drink at Café Nero every 7 days.
- Birthday Holiday: 1 additional day holiday entitlement for your birthday each year. Terms and conditions are available from the HR department.
- Vehicle: A company vehicle will be provided for business use only, along with a fuel card. No personal use is permitted. Fuel costs are fully covered including travelling to and from the Company premises.