Metalis are working closely with this long and well established, family business who are award winning within their niche creative and manufactured products.
They are looking to add to their operations team, to support with general administration duties as detailed below;
- Maintain the production schedule and review order status daily.
- Assist the Operations team with procurement, progress chasing, dealing with invoice queries, KPI reporting, creating Bills of Materials and general admin.
- Organise transport and distribution in line with order requirements and using the most appropriate method whilst keeping within budget.
- Communicate delivery status to stakeholders as required.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Experience in administration - ideally min 2 years although good training will be provided in this specific role and relevant products.
- Is enthusiastic, honest, and respectful with a supportive attitude
- Experience in excel and word documents
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A high energy, motivated and dependable individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to perform calmly under pressure and maintain attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop within a company that care about their staff and see how important they are to the success of the business.
If you feel you have the attributes for this company and role, please click apply.