Location: South Sheffield
Shift: Days 40 Hour working week
Tenure: 12 Weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 14.50ph
Metalis is working with a privately-owned engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, providing a range of comprehensive engineering solutions.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for Platers with medium to heavy bespoke fabrication experience to hit the ground running.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Carry out dimensional checks.
- Use of production machinery
- General Mechanical Skills
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ideally the candidate will be apprentice trained or time served equivalent.
- Must be experienced in MIG & TIG welding.
- Competent with press brake, saws, drills, grinders and other workshop machinery.
Salary & Hours:
- £12 - 14.50ph
- Days 7:30am - 4:30pm (Mon-Thu) and 7:30am - 12:30pm (Fri)