Metalis are working with a leading global manufacturer with an interest on nearly every sector on the planet. Working with leading manufacturers and brands across the world our client is searching for a Process Engineer to help grow their busy shop floor.
This is a Monday - Friday Position on a days regular (some flexibility may be required) reporting directly to the Operations Manager. You will be an excellent team player who is able to undertake work off your own initiative and have the desire to thrive in a busy workplace.
A day to day will involve the design processes for manufacturing equipment, overseeing of onsite equipment through testing and offering up detailed analysis for the processes in action.
- Use of statistics to analyse critical product factors matching up performance v customers specs.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department and wider business to support on manufacturing processes.
- Actioning and correcting quality issues on the shop floor.
- Support on the research of new compounds & methods.
- Support the wider sales team with technical data, lab samples and product assistance.
- Taking charge of promoting Manufacturing Excellence to the wider team. Promoting continuous improvement methods such as 5S. SMED, TPM and standard work.
- You will have a degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or a similar technical field.
- Demonstrable experience with LEAN, CI and 6 Sigma Green belt.
- Strong Technical & analytical comms.
Within this company you will have a genuine ability to progress your career and develop both professionally and personally. A dedicated career path will be set out for grown and a competitive salary is offered.