Job Role: Production Operative
Shift: Days Only
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist manufacturing company in Sheffield who are looking to hire a Production operative on a 12 week contract.
- Manufacture of components for plain, printed acrylic and reflective material
- Operating manual, semi-automatic and automatic machinery
- Maintaining and replenishing stock
- Maintaining department to 5S standard and FIFO
- Maintenance and cleanliness of machinery to standard
- Reporting issues and requirements on hourly IOC board
- Placing finished stock in BC and general label printing
- Must have experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Can do attitude
Salary & Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 08.15am - 4.45pm
- £10.42ph (Minimum Wage)
- 3 Months work (subject to change)
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV.
Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.