Pay: £9.33 initial starting rate (This increases after probation)
Hiring Method: 12 Weeks, Temporary to Permanent, with salary increase once passed probation
Our client is a global and worldwide manufacturer of precision products.
Due to a successful year they are now looking to expand and hire Production Operatives at their site in Rotherham. This site is easily accessible and commutable from most locations and is on the main bus routes - X10 and X1.
Working for this organisation will lead to you developing and learning the different job roles across the company and manufacturing site. You will be taught how to work within various cells and operate the various machinery across the sites.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent opportunity, with long term and stable contracts for those who show commitment.
Work Hours Week 1: Monday to Thursday: 6am-2pm and Friday 6am - 1.30pm
Work Hours Week 2: Monday to Thursday 2pm-10pm and Friday's 1.30pm - 9pm)
Lunch Break is 30 mins with an additional x3 10 mins breaks spread throughout the day.
- Basic assembly of precision equipment and light tooling
- Labelling items and progressing through to dispatch
- Movement of raw materials around the warehouse
- Loading of production lines with raw materials
- Quality inspection of finished products
- Packaging and storing of finished products
- Any other ad-hoc duties when required
- Ideally a previous background within production & manufacturing
- Physically fit and perform light manual tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Good level of English communication skills
Benefits & Key Information:
- 33 Holiday days
- 37 hours a week
- Overtime available at enhanced pay (Time & 3rd , Time & Half, Double Time)
- Regular Salary reviews once passed probation
- Christmas and Easter 1 week shutdown
- Closed every bank holiday
- Life insurance
- Product discount for all employees
- Company pension contributing above the UK minimum average