Location: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
Pay: £9.42 (+Shift Allowance)
Hiring Method: Temporary on-going contract.
Our client is the leading independent supplier of lubricants. They have developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for 90 years for a number of industries, including: aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction, transport and many more.
Our client is looking for someone to join their busy production team, in which you will be taught how to use different machinery.
Work Hours Week 1: Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm, Friday 6am-1pm
Work Hours Week 2: Monday-Thursday 2pm-10pm, Friday 1pm-8pm
- Filling operation using automated machinery
- Setting up machines and overseeing
- Product changeovers
- Operating filling equipment
- Operating counterbalance forklift trucks
- Any other duties required by production management
- Hold an in-date external counterbalance forklift licence
- Right attitude and experience
Benefits & Key Information:
- Working with a leading manufacturing company
- Overtime available at enhanced rates: Time and Half and double Time
- Early finish on a Friday
- Shift Allowance