Job Role: Quality Inspector (Welding & Fabrication)
Shift: Days 40 hour working week
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 13ph
Metalis is actively recruiting for a Quality Inspector within welding & fabrication. The company are a large independent sub contractor based in Sheffield that have gone through an extensive growth period.
Duties of the Quality Inspector:
- Visual and dimensional inspections during the production process.
- Final inspection using the appropriate measurement equipment (verniers, gauges, micrometres etc)
- Ensure the appropriate procedures, standards and specifications are being adhered to as per the Quality Management System (QMS) and customer requirements.
Experience of the Quality Inspector:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' post apprenticeship experience.
- Must have experience quality inspection with welding & fabrication.
- Understanding of engineering, fabrication, laser, and paint / finish production methods/process.
- Experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometres, verniers etc.
- £12 - 13ph dependant on experience.
- 7am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 7am - 11am Friday
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Bonus Scheme