Regional Business Development Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client has over a century of trading steel stock across the UK. Due to a new plastic product line, they are seeking a switched-on Regional Business Development Manager to work in the midlands area.
This is a brand-new exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for maintaining and growing sales of their plastic product range that includes mesh flooring, angle channels, sheets, covers and more.
Many industries purchase and use this product including Rail and Civil Engineering.
- Prospecting new customers and maintaining existing customer base
- Generating enquiries and follow up of key enquiries
- Meeting sales targets, in terms of output and margins
- Weekly reporting to your line manager and documenting all opportunities that arise
- The ability to attend site visits and sales meetings to suit customer requirements, including overnight stays should this be required
- Provision of technical product advice to customers
- Identifying customer specific buying potential and market intelligence
- Advise customer internal account manager on pricing, sourcing
- Liaising with Credit Control /Line Manager on credit worthiness.
- Able to work under own supervision, this is a work from home role
- Confidence is key as you will be visiting clients and decision makers
- Good communication skills (verbally and written)
- Previous experience within a sales role, field-based background would be desired
- Work from home BDM opportunity
- On-target £6,000 bonus / commission per year
- £400 car allowance or vehicle if preferred
- Highly established company