Job Role: Senior Salesperson
Shift: Monday - Friday
Salary: £40000-£45000 DOE
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established manufacturing company in Sheffield who due to continuous growth are looking to Senior Salesperson to join their fast-paced Oil and Gas Team.
Are you an experienced engineering salesperson?
Are you seeking a rewarding career in an well-established company?
- Working with the Sales manager to develop visit plans, sales targets, and identifying stock replenishment.
- Visit accounts they are responsible for, visit potential customers, and support team members at external customer meetings.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system to enable the review of customer, agent, and territory activity, trends, and opportunities.
- Working closely with the internal sales team to identify new and existing customers to be included in visit planning.
- Management of customer accounts and increasing sales through organic growth and identifying new development opportunities.
- Reviewing customer specifications, calculating costings, and creating quotations and proposals.
- Undertake quotation and sales order review procedures and any relevant documentation that may be required.
- Provide market feedback on pricing, competition activity, and opportunities for business development to the team.
- Contribute towards weekly and monthly forecasting.
- Experience in working in a metal stockholding, engineering, or manufacturing environment.
- Optimise the potential of both new and existing customers. This will require a proven history in sales.
- Enjoys and has enthusiasm to build and create excellent business connections. With a desire to travel overseas and build relationships face-to-face.
- Fluent in a second language is desirable but not essential - the preference is French or German.
- Can provide excellent internal and external customer service and build relationships.
- Enjoys being part of a vibrant team, being pro-active and a target driven.
- Able to negotiate and listen to the customers' needs
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.