Our engineering client based in Rotherham are looking to add a site operative to their workforce.
This is a temporary position that will lead to permanent employment after the 12 weeks probationary period is complete. You will be working on a 3 shift pattern (Days, After's & Nights)
Due to growth and expansion the company are seeking a hard-working operative to join their site in Rotherham.
Your role will involve general workshop duties and leading on to become FLT trained, Sideloader trained, and also using the company's overhead cranes.
Once fully trained there will also be an opportunity to become fully trained up on their machines.
- Licenses / training on FLT, Sideloaders and Overhead Crane after 12 weeks
- £10.71 per hour for initial 12 weeks and a pay review with permanent contract offer
- Time and half for overtime, double time on a Sunday
- £28 shift allowance per nights shift
- Team player
- A background in a warehousing/engineering would be beneficial
- A background of Laser or Plasma cutting is highly desirable
- Hard working
- Show a willingness to learn and progress to operator level
- Morning shift is (Mon - Thur 6am to 1.30pm & Fri 12pm finish)
- After's shift is (Mon to Thur 1 to 9pm & Fri 8pm finish)
- Nights shift is paid at extra £140.00 shift allowance per week (Hours are mon to Thursday 9pm to 6am & Friday 4am finish)
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's largest engineering companies. An engineering background is not essential but beneficial.