Job Role: Welder Fabricator
Shift: Days, early Friday Finish
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 14ph
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment & fabrication for blue chips companies, both in the UK and Europe.
We are actively recruiting for a Welder Fabricator to join an expanding team in Chesterfield.
Duties of the Welder Fabricator:
- Fabrication and development of pipework, framework and structural steelwork & bespoke steel fabrications.
- MIG & TIG Welding with a range of material including aluminium, stainless & mild steel, some exotic materials when required.
- Operation of workshop equipment including presses, guillotines, drills, saws, punches.
- Adherence to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work with sheet metal 0.05mm up to 20mm gauges.
Experience of the Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' post apprenticeship experience.
- Must have experience with either MIG or TIG welding, sheet metal and structural beams.
- Experience with workshop machinery is a necessity (press brakes, guillotines, drills, saws, punches etc).
- £12 - 14ph dependant on experience.
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Training & development opportunities