Job Role: Assembly Fitter
Salary: £11 - 13.50ph
12 Weeks Temporary to Permanent
Metalis is working in partnership with an expanding engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering an outstanding product.
The main focus of the role will include, but is not restricted to, building sub-assemblies in line with production requirements, assisting with the build of full bespoke equipment, testing and quality checking prior to delivery.
Role & Responsibilities;
- To build up sub-assemblies for small & large bespoke equipment and other devices as required both mechanically and electrically.
- You will be working from engineering drawings and specifications.
- To work effectively as part of the assembly team, assisting trainees and new starters to learn required.
- You will be using a variety of hand and power tools safely to complete mechanical assembly and fitting where necessary of components
Experience of the Assembly Fitter;
- Mechanically biased with some electrical knwowldge and ideally apprentice trained NVQ Level 2
- Must have good general mechanical & assembly knowlegde.
- Experience of working with pneumatics, hydraulics and bespoke builds.
- Fork truck license is (desirable)