£11.73 - £12.98 per hour
Our client are a leading engineering company who are going through huge growth plans for the remainder of 2021. They have a number of vacancies available for people with their machining cells. They are currently hiring for people with both CNC Milling and CNC Turning backgrounds.
If you have experience using lathes or milling machines then this could be the ideal position for you! The company are currently operating on a 3 shift pattern that incorporates Days, After's and Nights. An additional shift premium will be paid in addition to your basic per hour rate.
- A background in CNC Machining - either cnc milling or cnc turning
- An understanding of Fanuc operating systems
- Experience setting and operating is required and programming would be desirable
- Able to read and interpreting technical drawings
- Finished machining experience and able to work to close tolerances
- Experience on a variety of equipment such as inspection and measuring tools
- Able to work a 3 shift rota compromising of Day's, After's and Night shifts.
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay increases subject to passing probation
- Profit related pay bonus, 18% of the company's profits are shared with all employees (£2500 per annum)
- 33 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension, life assurance, various medical benefits, and free parking.