Job Role: CNC Mill Turn
Shift: Days + Overtime
Salary: £29 - 31k
Metalis is working with a design development and manufacturing organisation that is a world renowned leader in their field. The company has prestigious engineering facilities and offers training & development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision
- Set up tooling and fixturing and execute part programs.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components
- Carry out in-process inspection to include cmm operation.
- Ideally apprentice trained or time served with previous precision machining experience.
- Must have programming experience with Fanuc controls.
- Experience on multi axis turning centers is a must, preferably Mori Seiki.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings
Salary & Hours:
- Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.00 plus overtime
- £30k Circa
- Permanent Position
- 25 days holiday plus stats