Job Role: CNC Turner
Shift: Days early Friday Finish
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 15ph
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment & fabrication for blue chips companies, both in the UK and Europe.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Turner to join an expanding team in Chesterfield.
Duties of the CNC Turner:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC Turning machinery with Fanuc controls.
- Work from technical drawings to produce one-off components and large batch work.
- Inspection duties including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc
Experience of the CNC Turner:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' post apprenticeship experience.
- Must have programming experience with Fanuc controls.
- Worked to precision tolerances of 0.01mm.
- £12 - 15ph dependant on experience.
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Training & development opportunities