Job Role: Inventory Controller
Shift: Monday - Friday
Salary: Circa £30000 DOE
Do you have experience in inventory management?
Are you seeking a career in a well-established company?
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established manufacturing company in the rail industry, who due to continuous growth are looking to hire an experienced Inventory Controller.
- Regularly monitor and track the stock levels of all components required for rail production.
- Utilize inventory management systems to keep real-time records of stock quantities and locations.
- Have an understanding of all stock being used in manufacturing and ensure sufficient stock at all times
- Be conscious of long lead times of specific parts and plan ahead.
- Proactively address any potential delays or issues in the order fulfilment process.
- Generate accurate and timely requests to the buying team for the procurement of required components.
- Proven experience in a production control or inventory management role, preferably within the rail or transportation industry.
- Rail industry experience is advantageous; automotive and aerospace industry experience considered
- Demonstrated success in effectively monitoring and managing stock levels.
- Excellent organisational abilities.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.