We are working with a well established engineering company who are seeking a Days Regular Mechanical Fitter to service small plant equipment and pumps etc.
Due to company growth and client requirements, they are now looking to hire several Days Regular Mechanical Fitters on a 12 week temp-permanent basis. These opportunities will lead to long term and stable permanent employment for all those who show commitment.
This is a Day's regular opportunity where you will be predominantly based on-site at the workshop in Tankersley. The right person will ideally be apprentice trained or come from a time served background.
- Previous experience with mechanical Pipework
- Good knowledge and experience of Hydraulics
- Strong Pneumatics background
- Previous experience within Service and Repair
- Background working with compressors would be advantageous
- Good background of mechanical components (pumps, valves, motors, bearings etc)
- Confident with mechanical fault finding, assembly and dis-assembly
If you believe that you may be a suitable fit for this position and job role then please apply Today with your CV. One of our consultants will reach out to all suitable candidates to discuss the job role and requirements in greater detail.