We are currently supporting a well established engineering company who manufacture heavy engineered components at their production site just outside of Sheffield & Barnsley.
Due to a busy order book and workload they are now hiring for an additional Mechanical Fitter to join their team with a previous background in industrial and heavy engineering.
You will be working in an industrial environment providing mechanical maintenance support across the factory. The current shift pattern is permanent Days (8 hour shift) however this could deviate depending upon business requirements in the future.
The job role will entail working on Industrial Screening, Crushing and Mill equipment and helping with projects across the site.
- Mechanical maintenance duties across a large industrial/ production site
- Machinery and equipment repairs
- Modifications and plant maintenance
- Working on Screening, Crushing and Mill equipment
- Bearing changes and other mechanical strip downs and re-builds
- Occasional Welding and burning duties
- Working with their procurement department to order parts and services.
- Work and build strong ties with suppliers.
- Apprentice trained mechanical engineer or time served background
- Previous experience in an industrial maintenance role
- Willingness to get stuck into maintenance activities
- Health and Safety conscious
- Salary - subject to experience
- Permanent and full time
- Days regular shift pattern
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate of pay
- Highly established company with a global workforce