Shift: Days 37 Hour working week
Tenure: 12 Weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £13- 14ph
Metalis is working with an engineering business with an enviable reputation in the welding, fabrication & machining of special materials.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for Platers with medium to heavy bespoke fabrication experience to hit the ground running. They have recently won a large contract and have further contracts in discussion to offer lots of overtime.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- Interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded for structural steel
- Use of production machinery such as Press brake, Drills, Saws, Lathes, Guillotines etc.
- Manufacture jigs, fixtures, and tooling to suit production.
Salary & Hours:
- £13 - 14ph
- 37 hour working week
- Overtime x1.5
- Days 7:00am - 3:30pm (Mon-Thu) and 6:00am - 12:00pm (Fri)
- Bonus scheme