Are you an experienced welder looking for a rewarding opportunity in a well-established Automotive business?
Metalis are currently supporting a successful Daventry based automotive business who are looking to hire a welder.
This is a business that has decades of trading history and a fantastic customer base. The company has a clean manufacturing facility.
The role is working days regular:
Full Time, Temp to Perm
Paying up to £14.50 per hour
As a welder you will work with light gauges predominantly using mainly mild steel but also and stainless on some occasions. A background in MIG and/or TIG techniques would be ideal and the ability to read technical drawings
- Use MIG and/or TIG welding equipment to manufacture and assembly as required
- Prepare Parts for Welding
- Prepare and set up tools and equipment to support the welding needs
- Perform other duties as requested
- Operation of basic tube manipulation and fabrication equipment (once training complete) as required
- Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy reporting issues via the Quality Assurance team
- Perform other duties as requested by the Shopfloor Supervisor / Operations Director
- Manufacture parts using jigs and fixtures and working to information contained within the works orders and Standard Operating Procedures
- Competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- Eye care vouchers
- WEcare services
- 33 Days holidays including bank holidays
Join a company that values its employees, offers an excellent working environment, and encourages personal and professional growth. If you are an enthusiastic and skilled welder seeking a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you!