Metalis recruitment are currently working along a high volume precision manufacturing company who require a Sales Administrator.
The vacancy is a permanent and full time position, covering various elements and duties within the organisation.
As a Sales Administrator your duties are, but not limited to:
- Sales Order Processing
- Process sales orders received onto the ERP system within reasonable time scales
- Work Order Processing
- Process work orders relating to sales orders within reasonable time scales. Create Routers for Work Orders as needed.
- Purchase orders
- Process purchase orders and keep track of purchase requirements
- Track, review and maintain supplier deliveries
- Produce reports and correspond with suppliers as needed to ensure product deliveries are on time.
- Update production schedules as needed according to supplier delivery dates given
- Answering Calls
- Assistance with the following during busy periods:
- Quotations - new and existing customers
- Produce quotations for new customers and record on the ERP system
- Enquiries - new and existing customers
- Respond to enquiries from existing customers in a timely manner and maintain high levels of customer service
- Stock Control (assisted by production staff)
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and re-order levels are set to appropriate levels
- Production Planning
- Schedule work for production by processing work orders and amending scheduled dates as required to meet the customer requirements or in response to supplier deliveries
- Despatching Goods
- Book out on the ERP system and produce shipping documents
- Complex Shipping
- Ensure complex shipping needs are complete and accurate
- Goods In
- Receive into the ERP system and pass through to inspection
Any other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and to assist in the fulfilment of the Company's objectives, commensurate with your salary grade, abilities and aptitudes.
You will be expected to carry out your responsibilities with due regard to the Company's policy, organisation and arrangements for Health and Safety at Work.
- Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Data inputting/processing
- Dealing with suppliers
- Customer service experience/qualifications
- Stock Management
If you beleive that you may be a good fit for the position then please apply Today and a consultant will be in touch with you accordingly.