Mechanical Fitter/ Service Engineer required for one of our engineering clients in Wakefield.
About the Role:
You will be on and off site dealing with various mechanical maintenance issues. Typically, you will be field based 3/4 days a week and on site once or twice a week.
Most of the work is in the UK but the client does have customers all over the world, so international travel may be required. If this happens it will be once or twice a year maximum.
This company and opportunity would suit those wanting a challenge as the work and duties are different each week.
- Maintenance on a wide range of production equipment
- Covering mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic fitting duties
- Ensure all safety and performance standards are met
- Installation and decommissioning of new equipment
- Experience working independent and with other engineers
- Planning jobs and calculating timescale of work
- Electrical knowledge would be advantageous
The role includes a work vehicle and fuel card alongside benefits beyond the average company.
If you are an apprentice trained & mechanically biased engineer who is interested in this opportunity then please apply Today with your CV . Applications will be shortlisted over the next few days and those successful will be contacted.