We are currently supporting and working with a Weld/Fabs Shop in the Chesterfield area. The company are experiencing significant growth due to being acquired by a large and established PLC business.
Due to an increase of projects and a variety of work, the company are looking to hire experienced Welders, Fabricators and Platers. Pay rates are based on experience and are between £11.00 - £13.00 per hour.
You will be working a Days Regular shift: 07.00am - 15.30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Welding , Fabrication or Plating duties
- Working on a wide range of projects that can be anything from framework and structural & bespoke steel projects
- Typically working with stainless & mild steels
- Operation of workshop equipment- including presses, guillotines, drills, saws, punches.
- Adherence to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Taking written and verbal instructions to carry out your work load
- Sweeping and generally keep the workshop clean & tidy.
- Ideally be apprentice trained or at least time served.
- Must have experience welding, fabricating or plating
- Experience working in busy welder/fab shop environments
- Versatile and likes a challenge - work varies and every week can change