Job Role: CNC Machinist - CNC Turning and CNC Milling
Shift: Days Only, Monday to Friday. 40hrs per week
Salary: From £18ph DOE
Metalis is working in partnership with a Manufacturer in Barnsley, who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a skilled CNC MACHINIST on a permanent basis.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills/CNC Lathes
- Online and Offline Programming wih Hypermill CAM
- Work to Engineer Specs/drawings and tight tolerances
- Deburring and Finishing
- Use measuring equipment - visual and dimensional inspection
Salary & Shift:
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday days
- £18 - dependant on experience
- Overtime always available - paid at x1.5
- On Site Parking
- Permanent role
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.