Job Role: CNC Miller
Location: South Sheffield
Shift: Morning & Afters
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £12 - 15ph plus shift allowance
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist manufacturing organisation that operate globally within their industry.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Programmer Setter Operator on Milling machinery using Fanuc & Heidenhain controls.
Duties of the CNC Miller:
- Programme, set & operate 5 axis milling machinery and routing machines.
- Programming Fanuc & Heidenhain controls.
- Quality checking products using CMM & manual inspection equipment.
- Work to tight tolerances and deadlines.
Experience of the CNC Miller:
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Programmer, Setter & Operator or time served.
- Must have programming experience with Fanuc & Heidenhain controls and routing machinery.
- Knowledge & experience with CAD/ CAM software is advantageous.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- £12 - 15ph dependant on experience.
- 25% shift allowance on afters shift
- Mornings & Afters
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Training & development opportunities