Cold End Day Engineer
Salary £31,006 per annum
Days regular shift pattern
Metalis are currently working with a precision manufacturing company, who produce high quality and complex products who are looking for a Cold End Day Engineer.
Basic purpose of the Role:
To provide a continuous equiptment maintenance service to the Production Department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The implementation of the Company Health and Safety Policy within the department, as per the organisation and arrangements for implementing that Policy, set down in the Company Handbook
- Department operations are conducted in accordance with the Company's Health and Safety Management System at all times
- Maintain and repair Cold End equipment to a standard that will ensure maximum machine efficiency and performance
- To undertake development work that extends the effective usefulness of Company equipment
- To identify and take appropriate remedial action to rectify equipment faults and failures and then take further action to eliminate or minimise any reoccurrence
- Ensure that all necessary maintenance information is recorded using the recognised documentation and procedures
- Ensure all Company procedures are effectively applied at all times
- Line equipment functions effectively and down time is minimised, and performance is sustained at the levels required
- Equipment and service faults are promptly located and eliminated
- A high standard of housekeeping and safety in the work area are continuously maintained
Key Skills Requirements:
- Apprentice trained
- ONC in Electrical Engineering
- Technical knowledge
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Responsiveness to requests for service
- Collaboration and teamwork
Successful candidates can benefit from the following:-
- Opportunity to develop new skills and develop a career in a successful multi-million-pound organisation.
- Job stability within a growing sustainable industry.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities for the right individuals.
- Other benefits associated with a large successful Company such as pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement.
- The site benefits from easy motorway access and provides free onsite parking.
This is an exciting time to join a successful team, make an impact and be a proud part of the future journey of the organisation. Therefore, if you are looking to broaden your skillset and take on a new challenge where you can make a difference, then this could the next step for you and your career.
If this vacancy sounds of interest please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with suitable applications.