Working with an independent Steel stockholder and distributor based in Sheffield.
Who carry a comprehensive range of products, used in pump and valve, specialist engineering, motor sport, aerospace, and industries.
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and marketing campaigns.
- Build partnering relationships to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve monthly targets as agreed with your line manager.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Maximise processing sales by continually expanding orders and up selling.
- Ensure that all quotes are followed up within a time frame and that the appropriate people are given feedback in relation to these quotes.
- To maintain customer account details to ensure all their company information is up to date so we can exceed our customer's expectations on customer service.
- There may be some external sales activities that you could be required to look at
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary:£25,000 per year, plus contributory pension and 35 days holiday.