Job Role: Plater
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Metalis are currently working with a manufacturing company with a diverse product range who are looking for an Apprentice Trained Plater to join their team.
- Manufacture products by following engineering drawings
- Carry out final inspection on finished parts
- Plating a variety of different sized components
- Follow Health & Safety procedures
- Be involved with continuous improvement processes
- Apprentice Trained Plater
- Adaptability - must be able to switch between a variety of work (large and small projects)
- Experienced in using a variety of tools common in welding & fabricating
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings
Salary & Shift:
- £16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV!