General Operative - S75, Barnsley
This site is not on a bus route, therefore, driving is essential
Temp to Perm
Our client is a multi-million pound manufacturing business who are highly known for their plastic and clay drainage products. The company have multiple sites across the UK and run a 24/7 operation to keep up with supply and demands.
Shifts and Salary?
- Rotating shift pattern - 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm / 10pm till 6am
- Candidate must be open to doing all the shifts
- 37.5 hours per week
- £9.50 days
- £11.85 - afters and nights shift
- Overtime = Time & 1/4
- Effectively and efficiently operate machinery for the production of Naylor plastic products, packing and coiling pipe in the Fabrications department
- Maintain legible records and good standards of housekeeping
- This role will include some manual work
- Due to public transport only coming to within approximately 1 mile of site you will require your own transport to be able to reach it
The ideal candidate for Production Operative role must:
- Have great problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Be able to use own initiative and as part of a dynamic growing team
- Have a good attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Previous experience of machine operation in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- All training will be provided.