Our client is a well known and reputable supplier specialising in manufacturing precision components to various industries.
Their modern machine shop which includes,milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables them to machine a wide range of products and components. To-date, they have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand machining capabilities over the coming years.
Administer the production plan based on sales requirements in line with processing machine capacity, materials and manpower.
* Administer the production plan based on sales requirements in line with processing machine capacity, materials and manpower
* Forecast and report annual capacity prediction and map against Sales
* Report on Operational efficiency and schedule adherence
* Support the MRP team with administration tasks within the MRP system
* Data collection and reporting to support all functions within the business
* Creation of manufacturing routes for parts travelling through workshop whilst adhering to Aerospace standards
* Workshop support and Supply Chain Management to ensure adherence to the production plan
* Previous experience of MRP systems within a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience of report generation using a variety of methods
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
* Proficient numerical skills
* Ability to communicate across all levels within their organisation and with external suppliers
* Company Pension of 10%
* Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two year's service
* Holiday exchange scheme
* Life Assurance Policy
* Health Plan
* Cycle to work
* Technology Scheme
* Monthly competitions