Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for a Stores Operative to join an expanding team in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will have previous warehouse / stores experience and be a good team player with an eagerness to help and learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all materials, tools, and goods are received, recorded, issued, kitted and dispatched accurately using the ERP computer system, are properly stored and accounted for, and to do so within the agreed time scale in line with Company Policy
- To work with the Stores Manager/Supervisor in carrying out stock taking activities in support of annual audits or other necessary stock checks
- Work in a clean and safe manner to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery, or property
- Wear safety equipment as specified by the Company rules
Salary & Shifts:
- Days only
- Monday - Friday (7am - 4pm) 12 (noon) early finish on a Friday
- £11.43ph (Overtime available at time ½)