Trainee Laser Operator
Location: Barnsley, S75
Metalis is working with a laser processing, materials science, and engineering company based in Barnsley.
Due to continuous development, they are not looking for Trainee Laser Operator to join their team.
Our client is looking for hard working individuals that are willing to learn and has previous machine operative experience within an engineering environment.
- Read and understanding blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Attention to detail; adherence to all standards of quality and safety
- Addressing machine malfunctions in an efficient and expedited manner
- Chart machine performance and administer routine checks/maintenance
- Ensuring that projects are implemented/completed according to timelines
- Plan the sequences of operation to achieve optimal precision and tolerances
- Preparing raw materials for production; assembling final products for shipping
Shifts and Salary:
- Salary is starting £10.17
- Fully trained £13.39
- 3 shifts: 6am - 2:15pm
- 2pm - 10:15pm
- 10pm - 06:15am