Are you an experienced welder looking for a rewarding opportunity in a well-established sheet metal business?
Metalis are currently supporting a successful Leicester based sheet metal business who are looking to hire a welder.
This is a business that has decades of trading history and a fantastic customer base. The company has a clean manufacturing facility.
The role is working days regular:
07.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and a 1.00pm finish on a Friday
Paying £14.00 to £16.00 DOE
As a welder you will work with light gauges predominantly using mainly mild steel but also and stainless on some occasions. A background in MIG or TIG techniques is essential and the ability to read technical drawings
- Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent - not essential
- TIG or MIG Welding, cutting and fabrication from CAD drawings
- Have a fabrication based background with experience of welding or brazing
- Experience in finishing stainless steel
- A clean current driving licence is essential
- NEST pension scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave - Plus your birthday off
- Job stability in a clean and safe working environment
- A team-based culture
- Free Parking
Join a company that values its employees, offers an excellent working environment, and encourages personal and professional growth. If you are an enthusiastic and skilled welder seeking a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you!