Metalis is working with a privately-owned engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, providing a range of comprehensive engineering solutions.
Due to extensive growth, they are now looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join their friendly and expanding team.
The role is a 12-week temporary to permanent basis. After a successful 12 week probationary period permanent contracts will be offered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of an assembly team
- Building sub-assemblies for material handling equipment both mechanically and electrically.
- Working from engineering drawings & specifications
Skills & Experience:
- Apprentice Trained (Not essential)
- Must have good Mechanical Assembly experience
- Experience working with pneumatics (advantageous)
Shifts & Salary:
- Monday - Friday working week
- Monday - Thursday (7:45am - 4:30pm)
- Friday (7:45am - 3pm)
- £11.50 - £13.50ph (depending on experience)