Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of high value bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for a multiple CNC Machinists to join an expanding team in Mansfield. There is a variety of shift patterns available including Days only and also the option to move onto a 3 shift pattern of Days, Afternoons & Nights.
Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC Milling/ Turning machinery with Fanuc/ Mazatrol controls.
- Work from technical drawings to produce precision components
- Inspection duties including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc
Experience of the CNC Machinist:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' precision machining experience.
- Must have experience with Mazak/ Haas machinery
- Experience with twin spindle/ twin turret turning machinery
- Must be able to work to precision tolerances
- £13.90ph (Days only)
- Monday - Friday
- 3 Shift Pattern Available paid at enhanced rates
- 12 Week Temporary - Permanent role