CNC Turner/ Vertical Borer , Rotherham
£13.00 - £15.00 Per Hour - subject to experience
Double Days Shift
12 weeks, Temp to Permanent
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Machinist to work predominantly on a large turning section operating vertical borers and long bed lathes.
You will be working a 2-shift pattern which would mean alternating between 0600-1400 Monday to Friday and 1400-2300 Monday to Thursday.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to work in the large turning section in accordance with the work to list.
The role will involve setting, programming and operating the machines, carrying out quality checks of work in progress and using CAD based systems to ensure maximum yield of the material is obtained.
- You must be able to programme, set and operate vertical borers and long bed lathes.
- Ability to programme and operate a Fanuc system is essential.
- Experience in using and operating CMM equipment would be advantageous.
- Skills in CAD/CAM Software would also be advantageous.
- Must be able to work to tight tolerances & deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and have good written and verbal communication skills.
The company are ideally looking for someone who is apprentice trained and has worked to tight tolerances.
If this could be you then please apply Today and one of our recruitment consultants will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.