We currently have a permanent and full time Polishing/ Linishing opportunity available. The position is working at a well-known and reputable manufacturing company in Sheffield.
The business boasts one of the most modern and advanced production environments and offers fantastic long term progression opportunities for all team members.
About the Company:
The client are a leading medical manufacturing company at the forefront of providing patients and hospitals with their ever growing product portfolio. Due to their machining and site capabilities they have diversified into additional sectors such as Aerospace.
Due to significant growth the company are currently hiring within their Finishing Team. The opportunity would be ideal for anyone who comes from a finishing background, with previous experience working on belts.
- Polishing components to a high standard using linishing belts
- Working with high precision machined components
- Good eye for detail and working to high standards
- Use of measuring equipment for inspection of work
- Strong emphasis on quality alongside H&S
- Able to work under own initiative in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 3 shift pattern (Days, After's, Nights)
Hourly Rate: £10.00 - £10.50 p/h subject to experience
Overtime is paid at a premium rate and given the current output there may be an opportunity to work this from time to time.